Cross-border transports with Profi Liner TIR
Sliding curtain by Krone: easy handling for customs seal
Krone as a globally active mobility consultant presents the Profi Liner TIR at the IAA 2018. This sliding curtain for international road transport is equipped with special closure technology. The customs seal rope also secures the tarpaulin tensioners against unauthorised access to the cargo area.
The Profi Liner TIR is also available as a piggyback. With the side plate variant, the plan ramps remain in the flat bead of the side plate. For the international market it has a standard length of 13,620 mm with a semitrailer load of 12,000 kg. Its own weight is 6,290 kg, the payload 32,710 kg.
Krone configures the Profi Liner TIR exhibited at the IAA for the benefit of drivers and operators as follows:
- The Profi Liner TIR exhibited at the IAA does without side walls, so its handling is correspondingly comfortable.
- Thanks to the external frame with integrated tarpaulin ramps, it allows customs sealing. 28 lashing brackets can be pulled out on each side rail.
- The TIR volume sliding roof with plastic joints is riveted and offers protection against penetration.
- The release device at the front and the tensioning device at the rear are each secured by an inch cord and cover plate.
- The Profi liner with customs seal is marked as such by folding TIR signs.
- Time-saving advantage of the Profi Liner TIR: the roof tarpaulin is firmly riveted to the cover. There is no need to secure the cover with a customs cord. The sliding roof can be moved from the rear to the front.
- Its tarpaulin rollers are mounted in tighter distances to ensure customs compliance.