UNIVERSAL CONTAINERCHASSIS WITH TRACTION REAR FOR UP TO 45' CONTAINER, TYPE SDC 27 ELTU50/55
Also for tank containers.
The Box Liner eLTU 50 Traction is equipped with the patented traction rear. Among other things, this allows for optimised positioning of 20' containers flush at the rear with increased fifth-wheel pressure. This makes it possible to virtually achieve the fifth-wheel load capacity of a chassis which uses a middle extension.
In contrast to the eLTU50, the eLTU55 is also equipped with a manual front extension.
This robust vehicle can be used for the following transport variants: 2 x 20' (with folding lock), 20' centred – also for tank containers - and 40'. With a special permit, the chassis may also carry 45' containers without front extension. Optionally, the eLTU 50 Traction can also transport 30' containers as well as 45' containers with a long tunnel with front extension (eLTU55) and without a special permit being required. In terms of the load distribution, the chassis is designed both for two-axle and three-axle tractor units.
The advantages at a glance
- Tare weight of only 4,680 kg.
- Increased fifth-wheel load thanks to traction rear for 20’ flush with the rear.
- Robust, low-wear and low-maintenance pneumatic motor for the rear extension.
- With 45', an extendable underrun protection is not required.
- Suitable for tank containers.