Krone Smart Collect
KRONE Smart Collect is the interface between your commercial vehicle and the KRONE Telematics portal. Are you using another fleet management provider? No problem. The data can be transferred via API interface. You can access status information, make a remote diagnosis and initiate actions remotely at any time using the portal. The internal, maintenance-free rechargeable battery ensures operation with the supply voltage switched off for up to six weeks. Further advantages: The internal accelerometer can be used as an anti-theft protection. KRONE Smart Collect is also designed for a temperature range of -30°C up to +70°C.
- Commercial vehicle and trailer telematics temperature recorder in accordance with DIN EN 12830 for refrigerated transport
- Remote diagnosis and remote maintenance of KRONE Smart Collect hardware
- Fleet monitoring, route tracking
- Theft protection (movement, geo-fencing)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Simple system integration
KRONE Smart Collect Solar allows you to combine economic efficiency and sustainability. State-of-the-art photovoltaics, powerful rechargeable batteries and cutting-edge super-capacitor technology provide you with position data for more than 100 days. This is all carried out completely automatically. You can integrate more data sources using the Bluetooth interface as needed.
The compact KRONE Smart Collect Solar (230mm x 130mm x 21mm) unit completely blends into the beading of the KRONE swap bodies. It has a temperature range of -20°C to +60°C and is IP69K certified, which ensures maximum protection against the elements.
The KSC Solar can be used for the following applications:
- Monitoring swap bodies and overseas containers
- Freight tracking with maximum autonomy/freedom/independence
from the carrier vehicle used
- Wide range of applications in the CEP sector and the automotive industry
The solar-operated telematics unit will be offered ex works as well
as a ready-to-install retrofit kit.