Universal containerchassis as middle extension with traction rear for up to 45' Container, Type SDC 27 eLTU70
Middle extension with traction rear.
The new eLTU70 container chassis can take all sizes of container. In the new version, also for 20' swap and tank containers. In addition, with the various wheel gauges and carrier positions, it is possible to adjust the load distribution on 2 and 3-axle semitrailer tractors. The vehicle stands out with its relatively low tare weight and higher stability.
The advantages at a glance
- Low tare weight, starting at 4,600 kg.
- Suitable for all conventional container sizes, and still easy to operate.
- Loading and unloading 20-foot containers flush to the rear.
- Optimum load distribution and thus, outstanding driving properties.
- Intuitively operated front unlocking on the front extension.
- Significantly improved fifth-wheel load for 20’ rear-flush containers thanks to the traction rear.
- Transport of 45' containers with a long tunnel without special permit.